By Barbara Kuhn Timby BSN MA RNC, Ann Carmack RN MSN, Diana L. Rupert RN MSN PhD
The most well-liked Q&A assessment for the NCLEX-PN is now absolutely revised and up-to-date to the NCLEX-PN 2011 try plan. as well as including the recent image choice questions and Audio Questions, the ninth version additionally contains a "Test-Taking procedure" for every query to assist scholars holiday down the query to its middle parts so that it will determine the right kind solution. This invaluable research advisor offers over 2,200 questions via subject-oriented assessment assessments and finished examinations. Questions and rationales were revised and coded, and the examination creation has been up-to-date in accordance the most recent NCLEX-PN try plan. A CD incorporated with the textual content comprises the entire book's questions in an interactive layout, with beneficial properties for either test-taking mode and evaluate mode.
Read Online or Download Lippincott's Review for NCLEX-PN, 9th Edition PDF
Similar professional books
Real-Life circumstances for the relatives drugs Clerkship and the Shelf-Exam "The fifty five simulated medical situations during this booklet illustrate the extra universal displays encountered in relatives drugs in a simple to appreciate structure that serves good as an advent to scientific medication. .. .This publication is well-known by way of clinical scholars in our facility, who view it as effortless to appreciate and together with many of the medical fabric that they stumble upon day-by-day of their rotation.
USMLE Step 2 medical abilities Triage is the necessary guidance e-book for the Step 2 scientific abilities examination, offering forty high-yield patient-encounter situations that simulate the exam event. situations are equipped for simple studying: a pattern discussion that mimics genuine doctor-patient communique is via instructions on appearing the actual examination, finishing the case, writing the sufferer word, and outlining the differential prognosis.
Get the newest version of the single reputable Kaplan lecture notes for USMLE Step 1 on hand for sale—complete with complete info you must ace this portion of the forums and fit into the residency of your selection. * brand new: up to date every year by way of Kaplan’s all-star health worker school * whole: includes over 2,700 pages in 7 full-color volumes * built-in: full of medical correlations and bridges among disciplines * Learner-efficient: prepared in define structure with high-yield precis bins * relied on: utilized by millions of med scholars every year to prevail on USMLE Step 1 * cost-efficient: $384.
- Magnetic recording : wire and tape
- Health Promotion in Canada: Critical Perspectives
- The Teaching Librarian. Web 2.0, Technology, and Legal Aspects
- Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 3 Qbook
- Behavioral Dimensions of Internal Auditing: A Practical Guide to Professional Relationships in Internal Auditing
Additional resources for Lippincott's Review for NCLEX-PN, 9th Edition
102. Which nursing intervention is most appropriate for preventing a pathological fracture? [ ] 1. Encouraging a high fluid intake [ ] 2. Providing a nutritional diet [ ] 3. Supporting the limb during movement [ ] 4. Relieving pressure on bony prominences A 68-year-old Hispanic client immigrated to the United States 3 months ago. The client comes to the emergency department with complaints of severe pain in the shoulder, elbow, and knee. The physician diagnoses bursitis. 103. On the basis of the nurse’s knowledge of the client’s culture and beliefs, which statement regarding the healthseeking behavior is probably most accurate?
Move to a warm climate like Arizona. [ ] 2. Buy clothes that are easy to pull up or slip on. [ ] 3. Enroll in an aerobics exercise class. [ ] 4. Sleep on a warm waterbed or heating pad. 8/19/2011 3:35:24 PM TEST 1 9 The Nursing Care of Clients with Musculoskeletal Disorders During an acute episode of rheumatoid arthritis, the physician asks the nurse to apply a splint to each of the client’s hands. The client reports taking 400 mg of ibuprofen (Motrin) four times a day at home. 72. Which explanation most accurately explains to the whether the client is experiencing an adverse effect from taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen (Motrin)?
4. The weight is about 24″ (61 cm) from the floor. On the day of surgery, the client in Russell’s traction is transported to the operating room in the bed. 52. Which nursing action is appropriate while the client is being transported? [ ] 1. The nurse leaves the traction as is. [ ] 2. The nurse removes the weights during the transport. [ ] 3. The nurse rests the weights on the end of the bed. [ ] 4. The nurse takes the client’s leg out of the traction. 7 The Nursing Care of Clients with Musculoskeletal Disorders A client with a fractured femur is in skeletal traction with a pin through the distal femur.