By Yanin B.T.
Read Online or Download Early Cretaceous Trigoniids of the Crimea PDF
Best jurisprudence books
Legislation and Opinion in 20th Century Britain and eire covers 4 major topics: legislation and the nation, tradition and id, Public Morality and the Citizen, The demise of the English structure, every one topic being analyzed via essays authored by means of major British and Irish teachers. The ebook presents a considerable and readable research of the connection among legislations and opinion in Britain and eire, with a different specialize in the query of tradition, identification, and the nation.
Unique pub. Oxford : Clarendon Press, 1963.
After killing a guy within the line of responsibility, Kurt Wallander resolves to surrender the Ystad police. besides the fact that, a weird and wonderful case will get below his dermis. A legal professional using domestic at evening stops to enquire an effigy sitting in a chair in the course of the street. The legal professional is hit over the pinnacle and dies. inside per week the lawyer’s son can also be killed.
- La "causa" y la comprensión en el derecho
- Surrogate motherhood : politics and privacy
- Spreading Democracy and the Rule of Law?: The Impact of EU Enlargemente for the Rule of Law, Democracy and Constitutionalism in Post-Communist Legal Orders
- Humor of a country lawyer
- Law empire english renaissance literature
- Corporate Responsibility under the Alien Tort Statute : Enforcement of International Law through US Torts Law (Developments in International Law, Volume 61)
Additional resources for Early Cretaceous Trigoniids of the Crimea
1-3. Trigonia carinata carinata Agassiz: (1) PIN, no. 4925/14, left valve: (la) external view, (lb) internal view; central Crimea, Zuya-Burul'cha interfluve, Zuiskii Sand Quarry, eastern wall; Lower Valanginian (Section no. 24, Bed 1); coll. T. Yanin in 1987; (2) PIN, no. 4925/15, left valve with abroken off anteroventral margin: (2a) external view, (2b) area and escutch eon view, the same locality and collector; (3) PIN, no. 4925/16, mold of the left valve, external view; southwestern Crimea, basin of the Bodrak River, village of Prokhladnoe, Patil' Mountain, region of the pumping station; Lower Valanginian (Section no.
10) shows the shell of this genus near the surface of the sediment, while its PALEONTOLOGICAL JOURNAL Vol. 38 Suppl. 6 2004 E A R L Y C R E T A C E O U S TRIGONIIDS OF T H E C R I M E A obliquely truncated siphonal margin is parallel to the water-sediment boundary. The same subsurface posi tion of the Myophorella shells is shown in the recon structions of Oschmann (1988, text-figs. 8, 10, 12, 15) for the benthic communities of the Late Jurassic sea in southern England. These reconstructions show the position of shell slightly different from that proposed by Fursich (only the upper posterior angle touches the sediment surface, while the siphons are shown com pletely in the sediment).
The nymph is relatively long and lamellar. The marginal and escutch eon carinae are sharp, ridgelike, with pointed tubercles. The median carina is absent. The hinge plate is moderately wide and triangular. Hinge: on the left valve (PI. 5, figs. 3, 5), tooth 2 (9 mm long, 8 mm wide) is in a shape of an equilateral triangle, with an almost straight upper termination; its anterior E x p l a n a t i o n of P l a t e 5 Figs. 1-6. Orthotrigonia mordvilkoae Yanin: (1) holotype MZ MGU, no. 39/2, right valve: (la) external view, (lb) anterior view, ( l c ) internal view, (Id) area view; central Crimea.